My photography and jewelry making journey. Please visit the Vintage Cravens blog for new product releases, outfit posts, shop updates, etc.

Saturday, February 6, 2016

New Shipment of Goodies!


It has been a busy day in the workshop. I'm playing with some patinas for my All Jeweled in White line including something inspired by calcified bronze statues. I put together a few necklaces from my designs as well and am looking forward to being able to share them. In the meantime, here are a few goodies I received from B'Sue today. Some pieces from my order are in the top left corner. Everything to the right of the birds was free - yes FREE! I love B'Sue Boutiques for my supplies.

Happy Saturday!
Chris

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed Your blog! Looking forward to getting to see what you do next. All my best to you! JewelryDonna

    ReplyDelete