My photography and jewelry making journey. Please visit the Vintage Cravens blog for new product releases, outfit posts, shop updates, etc.

Thursday, February 25, 2016

My Jewelry Logo


I am learning so much in our BALC class this year. One of the suggestions I really like is signing pieces we make. The name 'Vintage Cravens' and the distressed Cross have been with me since the beginning. I wanted something simple for jewelry tags and hand signing, so I decided the VC initials and Cross were the most important things to me as a brand statement.



Of course, when I looked at my new simple logo in conjunction with my Etsy shops, I realized I needed to update the headers there as well as on social media to convey my new logo. I ended up with the combination of text, logo and design elements above. I like how the design gives an 'antique' feel, yet still modern with the placement of my logo in the center.

Here's to new frontiers!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment